Monday 27 January 2014

Cranberry

I'm definitely last on the blogging bandwagon with this one, but I thought I'd do a post about one of my favourite MAC eyeshadows... you know it, Cranberry.
 It's the most amazing colour, I really enjoy pairing this with Maybelline pomegranate colour tattoo to give it a bit more something. But it looks amazing on its own too!

As per with mac products, the pigment is incredible, and I don't know if it's just me but I find that there is no fall out at all- which is an added bonus!

What I like most about this eye shadow is the flexibility of it. I wear it during the day just for a subtle pop of colour- and to bring it my plain old brown eyes- but I also build it up and add other shades in my crease and outer corners for more of a smokey night time look. Either way it looks fab!

If you haven't already or you're looking to buy a more 'unusual' colour eye shadow, I definitely recommend buying this one! At £12.50 it is more expensive than a high street eye shadow but I would 100% say it is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment