Monday 15 June 2015

Hey, Don't Sweat it!

I think what I'm about to write could be the strangest and most random post I've done to date, but it could well be the most useful and relevant post to date with summer being on our door mats!

I think it's about time we all stop sweating (I am so sorry for that awful pun) about our personal hygiene, because I have found the answer to all problems. 

I'm the type of girl that admittedly will buy whatever deodorant is on offer that day,  but I do hunt out the ones that claim to have '48hr protection' and 'leave no white marks'. So a couple of months ago I stumbled across an old favourite- I know, sounds so weird to say I have a favourite deodorant- Soft and Gentle's Orchid and Passion Flower. It was on offer for £1 so I quickly shoved it in my basket, but it wasn't until I actually used it the next day that I realised why I used to love it so much. 


To start off with, it smells glorious. It reminds me of summer and being 16 and all excited for the summer holidays every time I use it. But if that's not a good enough reason to love it, the way it stops sweat and funny smells arriving definitely is. I apply this at about half 6 every morning and I'm still fresh at the end of the working day. I took this on holiday in a compressed size bottle and I definitely noticed how little Ineeded to use  considering how hot it was. 

It also sticks to it's claim of no white marks, my uniform consists of a red shirt so white marks would not be a look good, and thanks to this deodorant I do not get any at all, wahoo! 

I will definitely be repurchasing and repurchasing again and again as I seriously love this deodorant; as silly as that sounds!

So girls. if you're needing to stock up on your everyday necessities, consider this when you're shopping the basics! 

It's even good value for money in another way; on a lazy day, you can 100% get away with doubling this up as a perfume too. (I won't tell if you won't!)

Hope you enjoyed this extremely random post!

Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment