Sunday 6 March 2016

Skin Saviour




So first things first.. HELLO AGAIN!
It feels so weird to be back but so good; I don't really know why I stopped blogging to be honest, I think life just got in the way!

If you can remember from my old posts I've told you all about my skin problems and how I have an ongoing tackle with problem and acne prone skin. I've tried so many different products and treatments that claim to help skin and stop breakouts and blah blah blah. Basically the majority of them did as much good as smearing dog poo all over my face :) :)

I decided to just go out and get that one thing everyone talks about, you know the one, that beautiful pale blue bottle, the infamous scent.. Got it yet?
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.. If you know you know.




As soon as I had it in my possession I felt like my life was complete and all my stress had just left me.

So yeah I've been using it religiously every night instead of my other favourite Garnier Micellar Water to remove my makeup. It literally removes every single bit of my makeup and normally I really struggle with mascara because I use waterproof mascara. But this stuff is sent from the gods. Not only does it remove ALL my makeup but it's actually got rid of my breakout and brightened my skin back up as it was really dull and tired. 

I wake up and my skin is so soft and plump in the mornings after using Cleanse and Polish and it means my makeup sits so nice on my skin and seems to last even longer. Liz Earle I love you.

I also love seeing my full gave of makeup come off on the cloth.. Just me?

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment