Tuesday 9 June 2015

Holiday Snaps

Hi strangers!
I just want to firstly apologise for my huge abscence from blogging! I won't bore you with the details but all that matters is that I am back in full force.

And I am back with a snapshot into my recent holiday to Mallorca that you may know about! I had the most amazing time on the boat and wanted to share some pictures with you (and make you hate England and it's weather even more!).



Seriously guys I could never get bored of those views!

My face will be appearing now: 



And the best part was that I got to share this amazing holiday with my boyfriend, so here's his face appearing too:




I am so sad to be home and the holiday blues are well and truly with me. But it did mean I could properly relax and I feel better about blogging again now. Silver linings and all!

I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet return!

Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment