Friday 11 March 2016

Just a Little Haul

So it's that time of the month again. When pay day is so near yet so for and I tell myself to not spend anything until I have been paid... Yet I always end up spending. I can't help it. It happens every month and I still haven't learnt.

But anyway, I just picked up a few bits; Skincare, hair and beauty. So I'll just get into it then!

Earlier this week I made a couple of spontaneous online purchases. I firstly went to Avon with one product in mind. I saw a concealer on someone's YouTube channel (I can't remember who!) and I took one look at it and knew I needed it. It looked so creamy and perfect for defining brows and lipstick. So before I knew it I had that and the 'Eyebrow Duo' brush in my bag. The brush is a straight top concealer brush so perfect to get under the brows and evenly defined.



You can see that I've already tested it out and  it's so smooth and feels like it will be lightless on the skin.

Next up is a trust Liz Earle purchase. They had on offer on that both the Cleanse and Polish and the iconic toner were both £9.50 each which is just an absolutely bargain that I couldn't resist! I argued with myself for a while. Did I need them?! Well probably not no but I would need them at some point when the ones I have now run out. So why not get them whilst they're on offer?! Very logical of me right? They came so lovely packaged with a lovely note from a girl called Nikki (so hello!)
 



On my lunch hour I can't help but go out and have a nosey round the shops and create a mental payday wish list. But this time I actually headed to Boots to get some essentials. I knew I needed my conditioner which is actually Boots' own range. The Fresh Apple Conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy and it's only about £1! Some of the more expensive branded conditioners left my hair feeling okay but not as good as this one! If you have dry, frizzy hair then definitely check this out!
Whilst in the hair aisle I noticed an advert for Garnier Ultimate Blends hair masks and I've heard a lot of good things about these. My hair is always in need of some intense moisture so I decided to pick up the coconut one that is for dry frizzy hair, ie my hair type. It says to use 2-3 times a week so I'll let you all know how I get on with it!
My final purchase is just an essential. I can't go anywhere without this in my bag. Like seriously. I get the nervous sweats if I don't have it on me. Soap and Glory Hand Food. Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't cope with life without a hand cream in close reach at all times?!
I don't need to talk about this too much as you will all probably know how good it is. It's not greasy but gives instant and long term relief for dry hands. And I get really dry hands as I'm constantly using hand sanitiser at work. So this is a life saver for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment