Friday 20 March 2015

Bath time Saviours

I don't know about you, but I genuinely look forward to my bath each night. I mean I love showers as much as the next person, but there's something about baths that I just find so relaxing. Just me?

I especially love my bath if it involves atleast one thing from Lush. At the minute I am seriously in love with 'The Comforter'.. The smell is literally the nicest thing I may have ever brought to my senses before. Are scents meant to make you happy? Is that normal? 
I mean look at it. It even looks amazing!

So normally I will crumble a small amount of Comforter under the running water and just watch it create lovely bubbles for me to relax in and let all my worries wash away. Just a small amount makes loads of bubbles so it will last you a while too which is a bonus!

So once in the bath I then take off my makeup using Boots Botanic 'Cleansinf Foam Wash' from the 'All Bright' range. I love this cleanser as it leaves your skin feeling super soft and clean; which is the aim. To remove my eye makeup I have recently started using Garnier's Micellar Water. And my GOD, this stuff is good! It removes even waterproof mascara in seconds and doesn't aggravate my eyes. I suffer from really sensitive eyes and find it hard to find an eye makeup remover that doesn't give me a stye, but this stuff is amazing!

I then go ahead and wash my hair. I change my shampoos quite often, but I am currently using Tresemme. I always go for shampoos and conditioners that claim to help dry and damaged hair as that is exactly what condition my hair is in with it being so thick and curly. Talking of conditioners, I have been so excited to tell you all about this. VO5 'Give Me Moisture' conditioner is my new holy grail. It leaves me hair feeling so healthy and so soft; I can't stop playing with my hair after using it. If you suffer from dry hair like me, you guys need to try this!

Whilst I leave my conditioner in for a treatment I then use Original Source's Vanilla and Raspberry shower gel. And oh boy this stuff smells incredible. It reminds me of a sweet but I just can't pin point which one so you guys all need to go out and smell it and let me know what you think! 

I then rinse my conditioner out of my hair and feel the luscious locks it has blessed me with!

And finally... I give me skin an exfoliate with Clarins 'Gentle Refiner' as my skin also feels clogged and dry after a hot bath.. Downside of relaxation I guess?!
This just gets rid of any nasties in my skin and leaves it feeling soft and fresh.

Leave a comment if you've tried any of these products and what you all think of them!

Lots of love,
Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment