Tuesday 31 March 2015

Mini Haul

Guys I spent some money. I admit it. But I have justification I promise! After some amazing feedback from my boss at work I thought I deserved to treat myself to a few bits and bobs! There was a couple of things I knew I wanted and some others were just spontaneous buys.
So let me show you what I got!
Just a few bits as you can see but I'm really happy with them!

I first went into WHSmith in search of a little notepad that I could jot down blog post ideas in or write comments that have made me smile in to look back over.  I went for this Kiyomi floral A6 one as I loved the pattern but it's such a handy size to chuck in my bag and go. To go alongside this I bought two pens to jot these ideas down! 

My next stop was SuperDrug. Now I've been wanting to try their Vitamin E Skincare range for so long now since it appears to be a dupe of the Body Shop range. Most of Superdrug's range is no more than £3 so you can't go wrong! I decided to go for the leave on Moisture Mask and the Eye Cream. I used both of these last night and ohhhh boy are these good! The mask is an odd one in the way that it says to wipe off any excess or to run it in after the 10 minutes. However because it is quite liquidy it sinked into my skin straight away! I don't know whether it was because of my skin being so desperate for some moisture or what, but that doesn't stop it from being an amazing product. 

Onto the eye cream. I knew I was going to love this as soon as I put it on. The consistency is perfect.. Not too thick but not too gloopy. It absorbed into the skin so nicely and left my under eye feeling so soft. 

My skin felt the best it's ever felt this morning and I honestly do believe it is because of these two products. 

I may aswell continue with SuperDrug. I am one of those people who can't resist anything that is on offer by the till. Hence why I picked up a packet of Malteaser bunnies. Not much to say about that except that they have now all gone. Yep.

I then finished my little spree at boots. I mainly went because I wanted to try out a Seveenteen 'Cheek Stamp' blush. The concept of this intrigued me as the applicator is literally a stamp. You stamp into the product and then apply to the face. I loved the shade(Stare-Struck) but I did find the applicator it came with is too big for the surface area of my cheek so did have to use my normal blush brush to blend it out. 

I also really wanted to try the new Rimmel Lasting Finish concealer- mainly because I want it to almost outline and highlight my brows. But I did use it under my eyes also this morning and I have to say, I really did like it for both. 

I also picked up Barry M's Flawless Matte Finish foundation simply because there was a 3 for 2 offer on and I am a sucker for that and matte foundations. I won't say too much about this because I will be doing a review of some sort about this soon but I will say I like it so far!

The end result of my face today! I really am pleased with everything I bought! 

Let me know if you have tried any of these products!

Lots of love,
Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment