Saturday 28 March 2015

Life in the 'Fast Play' lane!

Kylie Jenner's lips are the talk of the town at the moment, and everyone and their dog is trying to find that perfect 'Kylie shade'. You all probably know that MAC 'Whirl' and 'Spice' are the lipsticks that everyone is trying to get their hands on. Because of this new found popularity, they are pretty much sold out everywhere unfortunately for us!
But I may have the answer to all your prayers!
Whilst I was going through my collection, I came across 'Fast Play' which to me, is the perfect browny nude lipstick. A perfect alternative to Whirl and Spice in my eyes. The tone of the lipstick is definitely brown with a reddy undertone rather than a pink. I just love how it looks with my complexion.


I'd say it's almost a brick shade which isn't too 'brown' if you know what I mean. I find that some of these 'Kylie' shades can be too overwhelming and in your face brown. Fast Play is so underrated when really it's a lovely shade to have in your collection. It's so easy to just whack it on, put in your bag and Bob's your uncle. 

It's staying your power is incredible too. Once applied I rarely need to reapply throughout the day. Perhaps this is due to it's Amplified finish, I don't know, but I'm definitely not complaining! The less effort the better. 


So, if you're a pale skin gal like me, or simply looking for a Kylie Jenner lip, definitely give MAC's Fast Play a go. So underrated but definitely one of my favourite MAC lipsticks!

Lots of love,
Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment