Wednesday 1 April 2015

Prairie Charms Haul

Today I wanted to tell you all about this amazing new jewellery and accessory brand called Prairie Charms.

They kindly got in touch with me to see if I was interested in their collab with the Make A Wish Foundation. So if I bought anything from their website, the money would be donated to Make A Wish. I loved that idea so instantly I was all for it.. A guilt free purchase. I intended to just have a browse and buy one piece.. But their website is FULL of goodies. I actually bought 3 pieces. So I sent my order back to them and they kindly said they would send me some more things as a gift to say thankyou! They wanted to make these gifts personal and something they knew I would love so they actually asked for my favourite colours. They hand picked items that they thought would suit me perfectly. So I was super happy. 

The first pieces that I ordered actually came as a pair. I ordered a lovely lilac chunky necklace, and the same necklace in the orange. These two are super gorgeous I can't even explain. It was the colours that drew me in at first, but as I clicked onto them I noticed that they're so well made. So I instantly knew I had to have them. 

I then scrolled down and noticed this lovely faux suede, tasseled navy necklace. I just thought it was different to everything else I own, not just in the style but in the colour. I've never really seen any nice navy jewellery pieces but this one is so incredible. I can't stop wearing it! 
(Let me introduce you to my boobs, hello)

The final piece that I bought is this gorgeous, dainty little pendant necklace. 
It's a lovely turquoise colour which is one of my favourite colours, so it was a win from go. I haven't actually worn it yet but I am so excited to! It's a lovely delicate piece that will be perfect for spring/summer. 

 As I said, the lovely team gifted me two items along with my order. The first thing they gave me is a really nice monochrome, floral bow hairband*. I use this when applying my makeup every morning to keep my hair out of my face. 
 They also sent me some purple glitter* which I can see myself having so much fun with! I'm either going to experiment with makeup or do some DIY to my room decor or a notebook. Any ideas on what I could do with it? 

I am so delighted with everything I got. But the one thing that I am so delighted with is the service I received from Prairie Charms. They were so lovely to me and offered help in any way they can, and even now they still talk to me on twitter! I honestly can't thank them enough and I urge you to check out their website (http://www.prairiecharms.co.uk) for some amazing pieces. 

I think in total I spent £31 for the three pieces I paid for. It's even better that the money was donated to such a great cause.. Guilt free spending is always the best. 

I just want to add that each individual item was so thoughtfully packaged that it's so obvious that Prairie Charms care about their customers and want them to love their order. 
I will definitely be ordering again from such a wonderful brand!

*gifted

Lots of love, 
Hannah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Really love the lilac and orange rope necklaces! The colours make them look so much nicer too. They package all their items so prettily too xx

    Through New Eyes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they! So happy with all the bits. Aw I know, such a lovely brand! Xx

      Delete