Friday 10 April 2015

Burberry sent me a Kiss!

You've probably all seen the Burberry Kiss samples going around the  twitter sphere at the minute and I was lucky enough to be nominated by the lovely Mel who also has a blog http://www.raisethewaves.blogspot.com

I found it genuinely difficult to choose which shade I wanted out of the four choices. I was tempted to go for the signature Burberry Military Red but I figured that if I was going to choose one, I would want one that I could wear every day. So I went for 'Nude Pink' and I am so happy with it!
It came packaged in this really cute box covered in all things Burberry lipstick with a cute little message on for us. To me, this was an extra lovely little touch to the already amazing gift.
Burberry didn't hold back with their sample, I was half expecting the smallest size ever to arrive but it actually came in a cute little 1g size tube. It even came in the Burberry metal packaging with their iconic pattern on the front. Honestly, the only thing different to the full size, is genuinely the size.

The shade is right up my street. I'm really into pinks and nudes at the minute, so 'Nude Pink' was always going to be a winner for me. I'd say it's a muted baby pink with definite brown undertones. 
The iconic Burberry design continues onto the lipstick itself which I loved, but like Tom Ford lipsticks, it makes me not want to use them!

The consistency is so creamy and smooth, it just glides onto the lips. Definitely a no mirror kind of lipstick. The colour is so amazing for spring, it really freshens up any makeup look. It also makes teeth look extra white which is always a bonus!

Let me know if you also received a Burberry kiss and if so, what shade you got!

Lots of love,
Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment