Sunday 26 April 2015

Summer Wishlist

So summer is on it's way, and let me tell you, I am so excited. I thought I would share my summer wish list with you all today. I want to make the most of summer this year, so here's my wishlist!

#1 discover new places. I love exploring new places and doing new things but with work and a limited amount of time, it doesn't happen too often! I've already made a good start to this, as me and boyfriend are off to Alcudia in 5 weeks time and I've never been before, so I'm so excited for that! 

#2 relax more. Thinking about it, I relax a lot. But it's more late at night after a day at work and most likely the gym. So I want to take some time off and spend it just recharging my batteries and yeah, that sounds so stupid but I want some time where I don't have to rush and do 2 million things in a day. 

#3 see more of my friends. This sounds so silly but honestly I don't see enough of them. I guess it's a combination of me working, and the majority of them being away at university but yeah. They'll obviously be home for ages during summer so I think I'm going to take some time off work and spend some well needed time to catch up with them! 

#4 get my life toegther! Dramatic I know. But I really need to sort my life out. I'm in that state of mind where I'm just going along with each day as it comes with no actual direction. I honestly have no idea what I want to do with my life in the long run, so I need to have a long hard think!

#5 my final wish for this summer is to update my wardrobe. I obviously had to include a materialistic wish! I just find myself to hoard clothes. If I like it, I'll keep it regardless or not of whether I actually wear it. So I need to have a huge clear out and add new pieces to my wardrobe! I want to brighten it up and add some clothes that are a bit out of my comfort zone and not the standard oversized stuff!

So yeah, there we have it. My Summer Wishlist. 
I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you want to get from this summer!

Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment