Wednesday 29 April 2015

Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes!

As the English weather actually has been resembling spring recently I've cracked out my pastels and my bright nail polishes and fully got my Spring on. Got to make the most of it in England haven't we!

So I'm going to share my Top 5 Sprint Nail Polishes with you (in the hope that it won't just be me that's all Spring'd up!)


Now I normally use Spring as a transition from the berry and the wine colours of winter into the brighter and bolder colours of summer. So I tend to stick to pastels but every now and then I do enjoy a good bright polish to brighten my day.

First of all I want to share with you my Barry M polishes. Now this was inevitable wasn't it. You can't do a nail polish post and not include a Barry M polish! 

First up I have potentially one of my favourite shades from Barry M actually and this is 308 Berry I/C (ice cream maybe who knows). It's the most gorgeous pastel lilac shade that makes my hands and nails look amazing. It really compliments my pale skin which is great as some polishes can wash me out even more.

And of course I have another Barry M polish. This time it is 295 Coral. Quite self explanatory don't you think? A beautiful coral colour that is quite bright but it's not too in your face that you feel like you can't wear it. I love it.


Sticking with the drugstore theme I have my ultimate nail varnish of all time. Like seriously guys I freaking love this stuff. It's a Rimmel number in the shade 503 Mind the Gap, Victoria. I can't get enough of this, it's the perfect pastel blue shade that just looks amazing. It's from the 60 Seconds range so it dries super quick and doesn't chip at all. I mean it. Holy grail right there. 


Again, sticking with the theme. I have another blue shade. Except this time it's more of a glitter than a polish. Topshop's nail products are so good and this glitter is no different. I'm struggling to find the shade name but it has 301 on the bottom of the bottle so I'm guessing that's it? Anyway if you see it, you'll know that it it's the one due to it's gorgeous mix of blue and silver specks of glitter. It looks amazing as a top coat- I love it over the Rimmel one. But it also looks just as good on it's own for subtle hint of glitter. 


And finally, for the big finale, I'm going to share my love for MAC nail polish with you. I really like MAC nail polishes actually, but the price tag steers me away from them and sends me right back into Boots. MAC polishes to me don't chip as quickly as some cheaper brands and the colours are always sensational but I wouldn't say they are worth the price tag they have. Anyway, I love their shade Snob (no surprise since I bloomin love Snob lipstick) which is a cream finish. It's just a lovely muted baby pink colour but nothing too Barbie like. A quick and easy everyday shade that adds a little pop to a Spring day. 


So there you have it, my Top 5 Nail Polishes for Spring! 


I hope you enjoyed this post!

Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment