Thursday 9 April 2015

Yet Another Haul...

Surprise surprise, I went shopping... Again. I wasn't even intending on spending money on myself, the trip was meant to be looking for a present for my boyfriend's mum for her birthday but I obviously have 0 self control! 

I only picked up 5 bits but what I did get I feel like they are essentials so that is how I'm justifying it!

I'll start with the main piece. As you can see from the above photo, I bought a gorgeous floral kimono from H&M. I've been eyeing up this chiffon kimono from their Coachella range for a few weeks now partly because I just loved the pattern but also because I practically live in kimonos and H&M do the most amazing ones! 

I picked it up in a Small which is still quite oversized on me but I love that look so it's fine by me! It was also only £14.99! What a complete bargain.
I also noticed a white lace one which I was also tempted by so I may be returning! If you're on the lookout for a light floaty kimono definitely check out H&M!

I then made my way over to Zara expecting to want to spend my whole bank balance as usual but I actually didn't see too much which was odd. So I ended up just repurchasing my favourite high street perfume. I'll tell you the story behind it. I basically wanted the Giorgio Armani Si perfume in the black bottle for soooo long but I couldn't justify the £100 price tag! So whilst I was in Zara picking up their version of Flowerbomb, I realised that they had a dupe of Si for only £12.99! You can only imagine how happy I was.
The scent is called Chypre and it smells literally the same as Si and has equally a good staying power, I honestly cannot fault it.
If you haven't smelt either, I urge you to (and then go to Zara to buy and save your bank balance) 

I then obviously went to Boots and the inevitable happened. I spent money. But I actually did buy essentials so it's all good! I knew I was running low on two of my favourite foundations, so I thought I may aswell pick them up whilst Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on.

So the first foundation is one that I he'd to actually hate back in the day. But whilst I was sorting out my collection I rediscovered it and ending up loving it. It's Rimmel's Lasting Finish foundation in shade 100 Ivory.
What I love about this foundation is the coverage it gives, it starts as a medium coverage but it is so buildable so it will 100% cover any blemishes. I also like how it has an SPF 20 as it's coming up to spring summer now. It also does last all day whilst leaving a healthy glow but is also more matte than dewy.. If that makes sense? I dunno.

I then repurchased the Loreal Infallible Matte foundation which is aaaalll the rage at the minute. I do however think that it isn't the best foundation ever but nontheless it is a great foundation that I do use most days. I don't need to say too much about it because you probably all have it! I have the shade 11 Vanilla which is still bit too dark for me so I have to really blend it in.

And finally. I picked up a nail varnish. I've been looking for a grey nail varnish for so long now. I've seen grey nails all over Instagram and Pinterest recently and I love how they look. So whilst in Boots I was just browsing and came across this Rimmel one.
It's in the colour 607 Maida Pale. I obviously rushed home to put this on as you can see from the photo and it didn't disappoint. It's the exact shade I had bed looking for. One thing however, it has chipped on one of my nails already but I do put that down to my job. Other than that, I bloomin love it!

That's everything that I bought, hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what you think of everything!

Lots of love,
Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment